Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Training Update 6/25/2013

Training has been going decently. I'm back to running as much as before my injury in early May, which is fantastic news. This means I'll really be able to work on my half marathon time without being too worried about my body giving out on me. Biking is going quite well too. Haven't been focusing on swimming too much but I'm still at the same level I was in April.

Still training for the same goals. Ironman 70.3 Timberman is August. I'm racing for Make-A-Wish and that is my next big race. Signed up to relay the Boston Triathlon with my mom (how awesome is that. Her first triathlon is in July) on August 4th.

Life is about to get crazy though! I only have another week on my journey down south in Alabama. After that, I leave for Russia for two weeks. So excited about that. Then it's home to Massachusetts! My sister's wedding is late August so we have all those events coming up. The bridal shower, bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner, and such. Should be pretty awesome. And in between all that, I'm dashing to LA and Seattle to visit friends before school starts up again. I'm slightly concerned about keeping up with my training with everything that will be happening, but I'm determined to make it work! I'll be sure to keep you updated on all my travels and training.

Fight on my friends!

If you wish to support my Timberman race for Make-A-Wish, you can find my donation page at the following link: ironman.kintera.org/makeawish2013/sarahcusson1991

No comments:

Post a Comment